Roles and Responsibilities
Location : Anywhere in India / Full time - Remote Location
Experience : 2+ Years or more
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring high-performance availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- To understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON)
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- To create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
- Grasp of HOOKS concepts in WordPress.
- Knowledge of customization in themes, templates, plugins and integration and custom post types
- Experience working in WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues, and web performance optimization.
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites
- Building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
Additional Skills :
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
CV Send to: email@example.com